°°Lost in Nowhere°° °°Lost in Nowhere°°

sounds cool

Yeah, this is something that'd perfectly fit my mood sometimes :P
Loved the low bass, the drums, the breakdowns, and... well, pretty much everything ^_^
Keep up the good work,

revetahw-whatever revetahw-whatever

cool

now that was cool - no problems with it except for the length. if this wasn't just a loop, I'd definitely put it on my mp3. but, if you make it longer, add some more diversity to the bassline, 'cause it would become really annoying if it played constantly for, say, 3 minutes.
oh, and this definitely is d&b in my book :)
keep it up,

Winter Solitude Winter Solitude

wow...

well what could I say? it was just... beautiful. and now I'm sad. the kind of music I'd listen to if someone close to me died or just left me...
I really can't say anything bad about this song - and I'm positive noone could. they could, actually, but that'd mean they're just senseless morons.
keep up the fantastic work,

Parental Guidence Parental Guidence

wtf

what's this doing with a score of 0? oh well... I think I'll spruce that up a bit.
quite good d&b, not your typical mind you, but I liked it, the voice of the mother kills :P

goon goon

in return

I thought I'd review a song of yours in return :)
True what you said, I dig your stuff, I listened to a few others as well, this is sick, in a good way, I like this type of harsh electronic sound.
I'm looking forward to more from you,

snoballandthmonyshot responds:

nice 1, it made me puke my guts up the first time i heard this in it's completion.
;ped

Color of Light Color of Light

not bad

But I voted less for originality, since I could clearly make out most instruments you used, you used FL I'm pretty sure. Try to add some FX or tweak the instruments to make them sound more original.
The delay on the kick was imho a bit strong, otherwise it sounded okay.
And don't be afraid to use automation, it can really tweak up a song ;)
Keep it up,

DJ-Dajova responds:

Well, i try as best as I can... Thx anyway :P

-MrMaestro- JoyRide (preview) -MrMaestro- JoyRide (preview)

good

This was really good, I quite enjoyed listening to it, though I'm not into dancing, my friend who does like to would surely dance to this one :)
I liked how you didn't overplay parts, and kept introducing new parts.
Looking forward to the final version,

The Infinite Void The Infinite Void

pretty good

not much else I could say, it had the general feeling of industrial to it, though the guitar was imho too quiet, otherwise it was okay.
I listened to a few other of your songs, Black Spark Sea and Muppet Pastor to name two, they were good as well.
keep it up! (if you'll ever post music again, that is)

DJ Runaway - Ergo:Bellum DJ Runaway - Ergo:Bellum

quite good

I'm only at the beginning of the song, but it's really good. Good structure, the bass was cool and the beat was great. Not much else to say, keep up the good work,

DJRunaway responds:

:) Thanks for the review man! And I will try to keep up the "good" work :)

Greetz,
Runaway

Danalpa's Riff Metalcaniz Danalpa's Riff Metalcaniz

this is great!

I love this song! and I listened to the others as well, although there aren't many of them, but they're great as well - you will make more, right?

Metalcan responds:

Thanks! I will probably make some more, though I'm working on my website (RoyIversen.com) at the moment.